Lucie even gave it a try. Although after one lap, she could not be persuaded to go again. And why didn't they have these little walkers when I was a kid??
I realize that these pictures are less than stellar. The lighting was horrible and I was taking pictures through a piece of glass. And I'm a horrible photographer.
Look at them out there. Aren't they brave?? Skating in the middle of the rink like that.
They had a great time and by the end they were even venturing away from the wall and trying some tricks. Just before it was time to go, I told them that they had about five more minutes. They wanted to take one more lap around the rink. That fated "one last lap". Yea, you guessed it. One of her friends fell just as they were finishing their lap...and the Lady skated right over her finger.
Blood. A lot of blood. And pain. And a big gaping gash.
3 comments:
Not a good photographer - hah! Just 'cause these one aren't that great...you've taken some really great ones in the past.
I had totally forgotten it was her b-day! And of course G-ma didn't remember to tell me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(Is the friend okay? We need a little update.)
She's fine. The doc decided not to stitch it but to just let it heal on its own. I think that was a big mistake. She's got this giant bandage and can't really use it or get it wet or anything. I say bring ont he stitches and let me live a normal life. But to each his own.
Post a Comment