Remember this guy?
He spends most of his summer days doing the following:
*Reading
(you can't see the book, but he is totally reading in this picture. He reads all day long...at least four hours a day and sometimes ten to twelve. He reads in bed every morning and night. He reads during breakfast. He reads in the car. He reads at family get-togethers and reunions. He is a maniac.)
*Teasing (I mean playing with) his sisters
(He derives great pleasure from this past-time)
*Working on Mom's "To Do List"
(He doesn't always derive great pleasure from this past-time, but he gets paid well.)
*Playing soccer
*Hanging out with his friends
*swimming
*Doing chores
*babysitting
*etc etc etc
But not this week. This week he is at scout camp. His troop left in the wee hours of the morning on Monday. I'm sure he is having a ball. But it has been brutal for me. It has been the longest week in the history of the world! I don't think I can take it anymore. Thank heaven he comes home tomorrow.

Man I love this kid!
1 comment:
Post a Comment