Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm in a food rut

Help! What's your favorite thing to fix for dinner?

6 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

One of the old stand-bys in our house is baked ziti. Just cooked penne pasta, tomato sauce (I like to blend some stewed tomatoes and add spices), add cut up pepperoni, spinkle with cheese on top and bake until bubbly. Have you tried that one? Nothing fancy for sure, but good.

TJoad said...

ooo..sounds yummy. Thanks for the suggestion!

Brooke said...

We like "Mexican pizzas"--spread refried beans on corn tortillas. Add tomatoes, green onions, olives, cilantro, salsa, etc. Then top with shredded cheese. Bake until hot and bubbly and yummy. Slice tortillas into wedges like a mini-pizza and you're good to go. Fast and easy.

Julie said...

ooo..that sounds good too. Keep em coming ladies!

The Stig and The Pickle said...

I like our brocolli/cauliflower pasta bake. Puree steamed veggies, add with spaeghetti sauce, noodles (usually penne, and all sorts of shredded chesses, then top with cheese. Then I bake till nice and golden brown. It get's the carbs and vegies in at the same time (you can add a ground meat if you want but it's a nice vegetarian type meal) and it's the only way I've found that Zach will eat cauliflower. Have fun!

Julie said...

What is it with these boys and cauliflower?? I can't get S to eat it either. I'll give your sneaky penne a try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...