Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thwarted



I had plans for a really exciting post. It involved scanning some old photos. You see, today is our 16th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately the scanner is not working and my tech support is skiing today. (see post below) Aren't I such a nice wife to let my honey spend the day skiing with the kids? Yeah, I know. He'd better be taking me somewhere nice for dinner!

Well, until I get the photos up and running, you will have to superimpose our beautiful faces into the portrait above. Don't you love my beautiful veil? And look, "S" had hair! HaHa.

Sixteen years seems like a long time ago--but not quite that long!

Love you honey!

2 comments:

devanddar said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, I didn't realize it had been 16 years already. We hit 10 years next week. Have a wonderful day!

Brooke said...

Happy 16th! By the way, I'm sorry I missed the sweet swap! The pictures of the treats look DELICIOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...