Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweet Swap 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies, Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter Rice Krispies, Strawberry Shortbread Cookies, Greek Sugar Cookies, Hello Dollies, Mini German Chocolate Cakes, Oreo Balls, Chocolate Dipped Brownies, Chocolate Coconut Bars and Pretzel Bites---oh my!



Saturday we held our fifth (I think) annual sweet swap. It pretty much blows those New Years Resolutions to smithereens, but it helps me get through the winter doldrums. So it is worth it. We had so much fun! I think I have gained 10 pounds in three days. The over-all winner in this year's taste test went to "Pretzel Bites". But they were all winners in my book-- they were delicious! Thanks ladies and see you next year!

3 comments:

Kiley and Robyn said...

mmmmmmmm, they were all SOOOOOOO GOOOOD! you are amazing!

julie Gutke said...

they were all so good...but have to say 10 pounds added on me also from eating them all.....

Anonymous said...

I want the pretzel bites recipe!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...