Sunday, January 04, 2009

The hits just keep on coming!

Viruses, bacteria, fevers, laryngitis, stomach yuck... you name it we've been hit with it over the last week or so.

I'm not feeling real great.
I promise to post soon.
I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I've got jury duty this week so that should be fun.

May your glass be ever full of orange juice and your box full of kleenex--cheers!

4 comments:

Suz said...

Sorry you're sick! Dagny got whatever Lucy had....any drink/food suggestions for her? Her poor bum bum is soooo sore! She hasn't had something like this since she was an infant!

TJoad said...

Sorry she's miserable. The doc said no fruit no milk no sugar. Cheese and toast and gatorade seemed to help. And desitin. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

B has yucky diapers now and A too. S has a fever. I guess it's my 3's time to be sick. I hope you guys are feeling better. Love ya.

TJoad said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry! Family gatherings are fun--except for the part where all the germs get spread around. Hope they are all feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...