Sunday, July 06, 2008

Paradise

I know, I know. The header still says "June". I will fix it as soon as I get home. But for now it's July and we are having a ball. The weather is gorgeous. The water is cool and smooth. The kids are wearing themselves out from all of the fun. The fireworks are loud and beautiful. I didn't think we were that far north, but the sun never seems to set. Dad nearly killed himself on the 12 mile hike to the top of the mountain yesterday, but he had fun doing it.

Here are a few random pictures to tide you over until we get home.


Lucie LOVES the lake!

S-lady LOVES hanging out with the big girls!

Chillin out in the hammock.

The boys on the big hike.

Bman and cousin Lars

Chillin out on a rock (not quite the same as a hammock)

The view of the lake from the top of the mountain.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time, just like the dr. ordered.
G'Pa Rog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...