S-lady had a "spring party" last week in school. It was our assignment to bring the treat. We decided to make these butterfly cupcakes from FamilyFun Magazine. 32 of them. Technically you aren't supposed to bring homemade treats to school. But, where's the fun in that? So, we talked to her teacher and received permission to bring homemade treats. After baking and icing and decorating for three hours...I was starting to wish I'd bought the treat. But they are awfully cute, aren't they?
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
S-lady's spring party
S-lady had a "spring party" last week in school. It was our assignment to bring the treat. We decided to make these butterfly cupcakes from FamilyFun Magazine. 32 of them. Technically you aren't supposed to bring homemade treats to school. But, where's the fun in that? So, we talked to her teacher and received permission to bring homemade treats. After baking and icing and decorating for three hours...I was starting to wish I'd bought the treat. But they are awfully cute, aren't they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute cupcakes! I love Family Fun. I am doing the fire breathing dragon and princess castle cake for upcoming birthdays.
Wow, you are more ambitious than I. The butterfly cupcakes are about as committed as I get!
Post a Comment