Friday, March 21, 2008

Blogging Seminar




Well, we just got home from our blogging presentation. There were probably about 40 people in attendance. Most of them were librarians or teachers. I think it went pretty well. B-man was definitely the star of the show. I had a few people come up to me and say that it was the best class that they had attended. So, I guess that's something. We stayed for lunch and to hear Brandon Mull (famous local author of Fablehaven series and The Candy Shop War) speak to everyone. I haven't read any of his books, but the kids LOVE them! The kids were able to meet him and he wants B-man to send him his blog address. That's cool. I took a few pics. I will post them as soon as I get them off of the camera.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!! to everyone that helped out by posting comments on B-man's blog. It made all the difference. Keep them coming...the kids love it. It's like getting a letter in the mail, only better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...