Thursday, February 28, 2008

professional portraits








I have been needing to take Lucie to get her portrait done for a long time. I wasn't sure how she would react to the photographer (especially after yesterday's experience at the hair salon-yikes!), or how we were going to take her picture without prying her from my lap. I decided this morning that I shouldn't wait any longer. I wanted to take her picture in the temple dress that Grandma made for her. Fortunately, when we tried it on this morning, it still fit! Well, my fears were not founded. She did great. It took a long time, and the photographers were very patient (thankfully). We managed to get a few good pictures. Smiles were hard to come by, but at least she wasn't crying! Here are a few samples. Enjoy!

2 comments:

sandy said...

I love her haircut!!

sandy said...

I love her haircut!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...