Sunday, October 07, 2007



A big thank you to all of my awesome friends and neighbors. They hosted a wonderful baby shower for Lucie a couple of weeks ago. Everyone was so thoughtful and sooo generous! We greatly appreciate all of your love and support. Lucie received so many beautiful gifts. I remembered to tuck my digital camera into the diaper bag, but unfortunately, I forgot to "tuck in" the memory card. (pout) One of my sweet friends ran home and grabbed her camera and started snapping away. As soon as I get the pics from her, I will post them. Until then, just know that Lucie will definitely be the best dressed baby in town. We received so many wonderful gifts...toys and books and even a photo package from Sears! Many of you pitched in to give us a jogging stroller--it is awesome! She loves it and I love it and we are already putting it to good use. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you also for making it a special day for S-lady. Many of you went the extra mile in her behalf and words cannot express how grateful I am to you (you know who you are!) And the matching dresses are just too much! What can I say? I have the very best friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...