...I wish I could say the same about time. Time is flying. If only I could keep up with it. The laundry and the dishes are piling. School starts in twelve days. Are we ready?? NO! But we are as happy as could be!
Lucie started crawling last Friday. We had been home about ten days. At first she limited herself to the living room rug. But now she is venturing all through the kitchen. It's only a matter of time before she discovers the stairs. Pretty fun.
Hi Julie How neat to hear about all of your adventures in getting Lucy. What sacrifices you have made for her. China looks cool until you mentioned no ice! I'll pass! Just kidding. Your blog is awesome. -Lori
1 comment:
Hi Julie
How neat to hear about all of your adventures in getting Lucy. What sacrifices you have made for her. China looks cool until you mentioned no ice! I'll pass! Just kidding. Your blog is awesome. -Lori
Post a Comment