Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Delightful!

There's no other word to describe her. She is just a delight! Lucie is adjusting so well to her new home. She is back on her regular schedule (2 naps and 10 hours of sleep at night. Yea, I know it's rough. Thankfully the jet lag was not that bad. I don't think we had time to have jet lag.) She is learning something new everyday. I can't believe that we have had her for a month now. I can't imagine not having her around. She is happy and healthy and we can't figure out how we were found deserving of such a wonderful little girl. In the past four weeks, she has learned how to wave, clap her hands, make "Indian sounds" (I'm sure that is not the politically correct term anymore), she kisses and clucks and blows raspberries. She is on the verge of crawling and wants to walk oh-so-badly. She plays peek-a-boo and loves to dance. She is trying very hard to wink. It turns out to be a blink--but it is sooo cute. She also sings at the top of her lungs. We just sit around and watch her all day long. We love this little girl to pieces! Can you tell?



Taking a break pool-side



Happy as can be!



Lucie and her Dad (things are getting better!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...