Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Almost home

We've just spent the night trying to get all the junk we bought into the bags. I don't think we're going to get it all home but we are excited to be on our way tomorrow.

Dev, no pressure but we'd love to see you in California if you're still up for it. E-mail us for the details if you're interested.

See you soon!

2 comments:

devanddar said...

Hey we are so happy for you! I sent an email this morning, if you don't get it, YES we want to see you at LAX. Please, send the info.Love ya!

C&B said...

I'm so jealous Dev and the family get to see you all first! We can't wait for you to return to us and hope Lucie will be up to meeting the rest of the family soon. Have a great flight.
Bry and Charles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...