Friday, June 01, 2007
Plodding along
I am slowly crossing items off of my very long "to do" list. Today I was able to finally make my way to the copy store. 258 copies later, I can check that one off of my list. We have to make copies of all of the official paperwork involved in this adoption. They suggest taking the originals, and an extra copy with you. Then they suggest leaving a copy with someone at home in case of an emergency. So, it took about an hour of my life and a ream of paper, but now the task is done. I think that covers all of the major items on my list. Now I just have to pick up those last minute odds and ends for the trip, and try to cram it all in our suitcases. That ought to be interesting. Still no word on our travel approval notices. I guess it will be next week (hopefully).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment