Monday, May 14, 2007

A Very Productive Day

Today has been a great day! I got Lucie's package labeled and addressed and ready to drop by the post office in the morning. We got the kids' passport pictures taken. Our visa applications (and all that goes with them) are ready to take to the FedEx office tomorrow as well.

We received an email today from Adam (our China coordinator). He said that our group's acceptance letters had all been forwarded to the CCAA and we could officially apply for our visas. He said to put tentative travel dates of June 20-July 10. I will be very curious to see how close we come to those actual dates. That would mean we would miss Uncle Zach's wedding but be back in time for our big family reunion. It will be so interesting to see how it all times out.

I also took care of a lot of business at the bank today. I just have a couple more financial things to wrap up and we will be ready to go! Now, where is that TA?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...