Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A bit more info

We were able to finally receive the translated version of Lucie's medical reports. It looks like everything is a-ok. She is healthy and well. We also sent off our acceptance letter to the CCAA. Next on the docket is visa applications. I'm also trying to put the finishing touches on a care package to mail off to Dainbai. It's kind of hard to know exactly what to send. You don't know if she will get it, or if they will use what you send. But, it's worth a try.

Sorry for being a bit absent the last few days. I've been trying to get some yardwork done while the gettin is good. Last week it was very cold and windy and rainy. Yesterday and today have been gorgeous! It's supposed to turn unseasonably hot in the next day or two and I want to get all of my flowers and veggies in. Then I can move on to more important things...like shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...