Thursday, April 12, 2007

We are good to go!

Yes yes yes yes yes! I received our I-171H in the mail today. Thank goodness! It doesn't look like much, but this little piece of paper is our ticket to the US Consulate in Guangzhou. You have to have it in order to make your consulate appointment following your travel approval. It is what allows us to bring Lucie home as a US Citizen. Unfortunatley, these little goodies are only valid for 18 months. If you will remember, this is the paperwork that we had to re-do back in January. We had to fill out the forms, pay the fee, and have our fingerprints taken again. The first time we did it, it only took two weeks for the department of homeland security to clear us and send us our I-171H. This time it took over three months! I have no idea why it took so long. I am just really glad that it finally came--yahoo! Now where is that referral?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...