Wow, I can't believe that it has been a week since my last post. Sorry about that. It's been a busy one. The kids were home on spring break. The weather was lousy and cold, but we managed to have some fun anyway. On Friday we decided to go to Idaho to spend the weekend with some old friends. We had a great time, just relaxing and hanging out. We wished they lived closer. On Saturday we went to my favorite antique store of all time to find meimei a dresser. They had tons of them and I found just the right one. S-lady decided that she likes it better than hers. So, it looks like we will be doing a little switcharoo, but now there are enough drawers to go around. I will try to take a photo and post it later. It's really beautiful...antique oak with a vanity mirror on top. It matches the girls room perfectly. There is kind of an antique theme going on in there. Anyway.
What's new on the adoption front?? Nothing. Although, I expect we will start to hear some rumblings later in the week. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment