Tuesday, March 06, 2007
referral update
Well, group 120a received their referrals today. I know of three families. All of them received babies from Guangdong province that were born last July (about 8 months old). One family in group 121a (our group number) has received their referral. This baby was also from Guangdong and is turning one this month. That one threw me for a loop this afternoon. I know of two other families besides us that are in this group. None of the rest of us have heard anything yet. I wish I could explain it. I'm starting to think that they did split our group into two LIDs. I think the earlier two families will get their referrals and the later two(that would be us) will be next time. I have emailed our agency and hope to get an explanation in the morning. Until then, we just have to wait. That's one thing that I am getting very good at!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment