The CCAA made it through the 13th! We are officially 14 days away from the promised land! It might be a stretch to make it in the next batch. It looks like it will most likely be the April batch, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up on March (there is still that small possibility that our LID is actually the 21st). There is such a fine line between being optimistic and setting yourself up for disappointment. It could drive a person mad!
Prepare yourselves for a nail-biter...it could be close!
In the mean time, February is a very busy month. We have lots of things to keep us busy (groundhog day (?), birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's day, Chinese New Year, etc, etc)
3 comments:
Are you doing your chocolate small pretzals for Vaentine's Day? Let me know and I'll place an order for my dad!!
I'm not doing any for Valentine's, but I will be doing some for Easter.
Post a Comment