I am hoping to have a lovely family night at home for Valentine's day this year. It seems like we are always running in a million directions. It will be nice to just be together without any distractions. Maybe a nice dinner and games or something like that. I'll let you know how it turns out.The kids wanted to do "Chinese" valentines to exchange this year. I don't think they celebrate Valentine's Day in China, but we found the Chinese character for "friendship" on the internet and printed out some cards. S-lady stapled fortune cookies onto hers. B-man made red envelopes with the Chinese character on them and stuffed them with chocolate coins. They turned out pretty cute. I must say they are definitely "originals"--I've never seen anything like them and I have been celebrating Valentine's Day for many years now.
Have a great day!
Update: Heart-shaped pizza and a dvd. It was lovely :)
No comments:
Post a Comment