Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Science Rules!


Well, we did it. We finished the science fair project...barely. I think Bman did a great job. His project was entitled "Switch it Off" and was about electrical energy conservation. He turned everything in and gave his class presentation today. Tomorrow morning the judges will select the school winners. Tomorrow night there will be an open house for parents to see all of the projects. The winners of the school contest will then go on to compete at the District level. The district winners will then go on to compete at the Regionals at the local University. Bman won an award last year at the Regional Competition, so he has high hopes again for this year. I think he's caught the science bug! I love science---always have. I prefer the life sciences though. This electrical stuff is not exactly my forte. But, it was fun to get involved. Every time we say we are going to get an earlier start and have it all put together with time to spare. Every time we are scrambling at the last minute. It always takes longer than you think it will. I think a nap is definitely in order today! We were in such a rush this morning, I forgot to take a picture of Bman with his display board. I will try to get one tomorrow night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...