Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A little more hope

Well, I have some potentially good news. It turns out that the CCAA was closed the entire first week of October 2005 for the Fall Festival. That means that there were no dossiers logged in until October 7th. There is also some discrepancy as to when we were officially logged in. I met a lady online that is in our same group. She was told that her LID was October 21st. I was told that our LID was Oct 27th. I am praying that she is right. I have emailed our agency to clarify but have not heard back yet. So, potentially we are two weeks closer than I had originally thought. If we are LID Oct 21st there is a SLIM chance we could be in the next batch of referrals(end of January). It is highly likely that we will be in the one after that(February). If we are LID Oct 27th, then we may hear in February with a chance of being put off until March. Now that I have you thoroughly confused, I will bid you adieu! Just start praying really hard that we hear something soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...