Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rumors are starting

Well, the rumors are starting. It's been two weeks since referrals were issued. That means people start rumoring/guessing/taking a stab in the dark about what will happen next. Usually the early rumors are not very accurate. But it's something to pass the time. The news of the day is that the matching room is just finishing up and we might actually see referrals before Christmas. Wouldn't that be wonderful! "They" (don't know exactly who "they" are, but apparently they think they are in the know) are saying that the CCAA might match through September 23rd. So there you have it. Take it or leave it. We'll see if this develops into anything. I'll keep you posted! On another note...we have had to start re-doing some of our paperwork. We went to the USCIS office last month and submitted a request for new fingerprints. They sent us down to the fingerprinting office and we got that taken care of. We sent in an application for another criminal background check yesterday. As soon as those come back we will have our homestudy updated and then send in a new I-600a and hope that our I-171h gets renewed before it expires in February. I'm sure that you don't have any idea what any of that nonsense means. Just know this--it's a BIG PAIN to have to re-do it all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...